Please note that we now have a tattoo translation service available for a minimal fee. Link here: https://www.lahjaty.com/shop/arabic-tattoo-translation-one-tattoo/
We posted a Youtube video a few months ago on general advice for Arabic tattoos. I was happy to see many responses from people regarding their own ideas for Arabic tattoos, and replying to your comments has been both fun and gratifying.
the comments read (below, in Arabic): “The Westerners get so many dumb tattoos”
Well, I’m not sure I would put it that way…kindness is a choice though, I guess.
Here are some of the most popular requests in the aftermath of the tattoo advice video:
- I suffered, I learned, I changed — عانيت، تعلمت، تغيرت
2. What’s coming is better than what’s gone – الجاي أفضل من اللي راح
3. Love yourself first – حب نفسك أولاً
and “self-love” – حب الذات
4. Everything happens for a reason – كل شيء يحدث لسبب
5. Without struggle there’s no progress – لا تقدم بدون كفاح – though the longer sentence you gave is fine too!
Hope this helps!